How To Wash Your Face
- Use a cleanser that’s right for your skin type (creamy for dry skin, gel or something more acidic for oily or problem skin) and really work it in.
- Use your fingers or a Clarisonic brush and massage for a good minute and a half. If you’re using an acid based cleanser like glycolic or salicylic, you’ll feel the tingle as you work the cleanser into your skin.
- Use a white washcloth to rinse with water and you’ll be able to see if you’ve missed anything.
- Don’t wait until you’re exhausted at 11:00 at night before washing off that makeup and the grime that comes with living in the city.
- If you’re home at 7 and know you’re not going anywhere, wash your face then and apply your nighttime skin care products.
. . .
If you liked this article, we invite you to join us on Facebook.