Peace of Mind Ultimate Corrective Treatment Facial
- This 90 minute treatment is for the client who wants the best results possible without having to spend thousands on surgery. This treatment is truly the crème de la crème and combines the best of everything our studio has to offer. We customize the treatment by choosing the appropriate type of exfoliation whether it be ultrasonic, enzymes or a light chemical peel. We include steam, massage and extractions and then we utilize at least three of our cutting edge technologies to give you the skin you’ve been dreaming of.
- This treatment can be reserved for special events like weddings, award ceremonies, parties or just a special night out, or invest in yourself and make this your monthly treatment.
- Single session 2 hours, $180 • With Wendei $200
- Package of 5, $700 (save $200) • With Wendei $900 (save $200)
OxyGeneo 3-in-1 Super Facial
- This treatment takes its inspiration from natural hot springs known for inducing skin oxygenation. By simulating this effect, OxyGeneo triggers a body response that sends oxygen to the treated area. At the same time it exfoliates the skin and creates and optimal environment for infusion of essential nutrients both during and after treatment. Safe for all skin tones and after a treatment your skin will feel refreshed & rejuvenated. There is no downtime and you may resume your daily routine immediately.
- $200 includes facial (50 minutes), $135 treatment only (30 minutes), $999 package of 6 including facial, $700 package of 6 treatment only
Neurotris Micro current Facial
- This wow treatment works best in a series and you’ll see why after just one treatment.
- Micro current lifts and tones, stimulates the production of ATP which is the energy our cells create (healthy cells equal healthy skin), reduces pore size and allows deep penetration of our super hydrating hyaluronic acid and neroli oil based gel.
- This treatment includes steam, massage and extractions as needed.
- Priced at $150. Series of 10 (first & last treatments are an hour) $850, save $130
Customized One Hour Facial
- This treatment begins with an in-depth skin analysis to determine the best course of treatment. Then, under steam, your face neck and shoulders are cleansed, exfoliated with either a scrub or enzymes and massaged using a combination of acupressure and lymphatic drainage movements. After thorough extractions of any clogged pores, your esthetician will apply a mask custom blended for you. Your skin will feel clean and soft and you’ll leave with a radiant glow.
- Priced at $100 • With Wendei $120
- Add on Ultrasonic Exfoliation for a deeper cleaning for $20
Oxygen Infusion Facial
- This red carpet treatment is the favorite of many celebrities because it truly gives instant results. Our customized treatment begins with a thorough cleansing and a double exfoliation using enzmes and ultrasonic waves. After pores are cleaned and muscles are relaxed, we infuse your skin with pure oxygen and a vitamin and peptide enriched serum. The infusion soothes acne blemishes and redness and kills bacteria. Your face will be glowing and hydrated and ready for your own red carpet day!
- Priced at $135 • With Wendei $155
Celluma LED Therapy
- LED stands for Light Emitting Diodes. The power of light therapy originates back to ancient times as far back at 1500BC. In 1805 a Danish physician won the Nobel Prize in medicine for his work showing the beneficial effects of various wavelengths of light in the treatment of Tuberculosis. Today we use LED (red, blue & infrared) for pain relief, to kill acne bacteria and to stimulate collagen and promote cell renewal. It also decreases pore size, promotes wound healing and increases lymphatic system activity. For best results, LED can and should be done every three days for two months.
- Single session 30 minutes (choose back or face) $40
- Add on hands to any treatment $20
Express Maintenance Acne Facial
- This no-frills treatment is designed for those with really tight schedules. Regular cleanings will help maintain your skin’s delicate balance. Bi-weekly treatments are recommended to keep acne under control.
- Priced at $55 • With Wendei $75
CBD Infused Facial
- CBD oil from high quality hemp is more anti-inflammatory and skin rejuvenating than VitaminC. Wendei has been studying the benefits of oil for several years and uses it both topically and internally to bring down inflammation from a chronic illness. This complete facial includes our signature massage using Wendei’s custom formulated Relief Salve and finishes with an application of her soon to be cult class classic serum enriched with the highest available quality of CBD oil derived from hemp.
- Priced at $120 • With Wendei $140
AnteAge Stem Cell Treatment
- This perfect lunchtime treatment is for the client who wants the benefits of microneedling without the downtime. After cleansing and using enzymes to remove dead skin cells, we “stamp” the skin to create microscopic openings in the epidermis. Afterward we apply a skin issue specific stem cell serum derived from mesenchymal stem cells. You go home with the leftover serum and the stamp so you can continue the results at home.
- 30 minutes
- Price at $75 • With Wendi $85
- Combine with a full facial for an additional $75
Intense Refresh Facial
- Get ready to glow with intense resurfacing and advanced hydration.
- This fabulous treatment smooths away fine lines and wrinkles, brightens uneven skin tone and locks in skin-plumping hydration with our cooling Colla-Gel Mask infused with growth factors and amino acids.
- Priced at $150
- A commitment to home care is required before any peel procedures. Most peels require client to be on a lightening product for a minimum of two weeks before treatments begin. Our goal is to get you the best results possible, yet safety is our priority. A commitment to daily application of sunscreen is also required to protect your skin and maintain results. If you’ve been on Accutane you must be off for at least one year. Peels are okay for Retin-A users if you’ve stopped using it for at least two weeks prior to treatment.
- We consider chemical peeling an art and our estheticians are highly trained and experienced in this area. We have many peels to choose from depending on your skin condition and how quickly you want results. Not all peels make you peel…some work from the inside out and have little to no downtime. Please let your esthetician know what your expectations are and if you are willing to see peeling and for how long. We have a wide variety of naturally derived chemical exfoliators with ingredients like glycolic and lactic acid, TCA, retinol, pumpkin and pomegranate and many more.
Alpha Hydroxy Acid Peels
- Your esthetician will choose between glycolic, mandelic or lactic acid depending on your skin. Done regularly, these professional strength treatments will reduce clogged pores and fade hyperpigmentation. These naturally derived acids work by removing dulling dead skin cells, stimulating collagen production and in the case of lactic acid boosting your skin’s moisture content. These peels are safe for use during pregnancy.
- Add to any treatment $20
POM Signature Peel
- This medium depth peel is perfect for all skin types including skin of color to treat hyperpigmentation and acne. Peeling lasts about four days and can range from light flakiness to sheets. Ingredients include TCA, Salicylic Acid & Retinol.
- Priced at $175
TCA & Retinol Progressive Peel (requires consultation before booking)
- This medium depth peel is applied in layers and is our most aggressive peel. Great for smoothing lines and stimulating collagen. Our TCA peel also contains a natural lightening ingredient as well as anti-inflammatory vitamin C. Products for post care are provided along with a complimentary follow up treatment.
- Priced at $400
Jessner Peel (requires consultation before booking)
- This blend of lactic acid, salicylic acid and resorcinol gives a very strong exfoliation. Expect peeling to last for at least a week. If you want your skin to look like a baby’s bottom then this is the peel for you. A 24 hour patch test is required.
Have a personal question about your skin care needs or about facials and peels?
Just call us at 818-769-0302 or email us here. Stop on by and enjoy the best facials in Studio City and let us pamper you.